Should you wish to use or be provided with any services shown or advertised on this Website, please contact us using the contact details set out on our Contact Us page. The supply of any services described on our Website is subject to further terms and conditions.
This Website is operated by or on behalf of Payment First Limited (“we” or “us”).
Payment First Limited is a company is a company registered in England and Wales under company number 9458868 and our registered office is at 30 City Road, London, EC1Y 2AB.
Access to This Website
Although we aim to keep this Website up and running smoothly, we will not be liable to you or any third party if for any reason this Website is unavailable or interrupted at any time or for any period.
Access to the Website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the content and functionality of the Website without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason the Website is unavailable for any time or for any period.
Use of This Website
You may use this Website only for lawful purposes. You may not use the Website:
- In any way that breaches any applicable law, regulation or code of practice;
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- In any way that infringes any intellectual property right or right to privacy;
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic or time bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other technologically harmful programs, data or code; and/or
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation.
You also agree:
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- Any part of this Website;
- Any equipment or network on which this Website is stored; and/or
- Any software used in the provision of this Website.
Intellectual property rights
We are the owner or the licensee (as applicable) of all intellectual property rights in this Website, and in the material displayed on it. Such works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from this Website for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others to material on this Website.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material displayed on this Website must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the materials on this Website for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors as the case may be.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way.
Reliance on information posted
Whilst we endeavour to keep information on this Website up-to-date and correct, we do not guarantee the accuracy of such information. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to this Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
For the avoidance of doubt, any drawings, photographs or other images, videos, show reels, descriptive matter, or advertising produced by us are for the sole purpose of giving an approximate idea of the services we provide. They shall not form part of any contract or agreement for the supply of service between us and any party or have any contractual force.
This Website and the information and content contained on it are provided "as is" without any representation or endorsement made and, to the extent permitted by law, without warranty, representation, condition or assurance of any kind whether express or implied (including without limitation any warranty that the Website will be available, uninterrupted or error free).
To the extent permitted by law, we hereby expressly exclude all liability for:
· Any loss, damage or costs, whether direct or indirect, incurred or suffered by you in connection with this Website or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of this Website, including but not limited to any pure economic loss;
- Any loss or corruption of or damage to your hardware, software, data or information;
- The content, information and material posted or made available on our Website;
- Any websites linked to this Website; and/or
- Any loss of any business of yours, including but not limited to loss of income or revenue, loss of business, loss of profits or contracts, loss of anticipated savings, loss of data or waste of management or office time.
The security of communications sent over the Internet (including by e-mail) is subject to many factors outside of our control. We do not guarantee the security or confidentiality of any electronic communications and shall not be responsible to you for any loss or damage that you may suffer as a result of the transmission of any such communications.
We shall have no liability for your inability to connect to or to access the Website which may result from any faults, errors or problems relating to your PC hardware, software, network or security, or your Internet service provider or any other similar problem.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of this Website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our Website;
- Issue of a warning to you;
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
Information about you
Viruses, hacking and other offences
You must not misuse this Website by knowingly introducing viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic or time-bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to this Website, the server on which this Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to this Website. You must not attack this Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use this Website will cease immediately.
Linking to this Website
If you wish to link to the home page of our Website, you must first obtain our consent. If we agree to you linking the home page of our Website you must:
- Do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it;
- Not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists; and
- Not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
This Website must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of this Website other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
If you wish to make any use of material on this Website other than that set out above, please address your request to .
Links from this Website
Where this Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those websites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Applicable law and Jurisdiction
How to contact us